Friday 24 August 2012

Where have I been?

I can't believe it's so long since I wrote on my blog, where has the time gone, I suspect it's a feature of my advancing years this speeding along of time, if anyone knows the secret of slowing it down ...

One of the things I have been dong is rebuilding my website, it is surprising how cluttered and disorganised a site can get when you do it yourself and thus have no financial constraints on adding new things here and there. It follows my life pattern in fact, clutter everywhere but I guess I'm too old to change my spots now and any way I like my clutter, you never know when an old long lost treasure will be found to enjoyed a new.

The new site should be up and running this weekend, I could upload it myself now but computers always try to bite me when Giles (Hubby and general IT guy) isn't around so I'll wait until he's back from his holiday (sorry conference) so I have his backup in the background.

I also intend to start doing photo manipulation tutorials here on my blog so watch this space.

If anyone has ideas on what I should do please leave a comment.

Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment